Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The Fee component shall consist of the Registration Fee + Course Fee.
- Registration Fee (Rs. 5000) is Non-Refundable under any circumstances.
- No refund will be made under any circumstances after the course start date.
- In case of batch cancellation, the refund shall be done on a pro-rata basis. In the case of a refund, the tax amount will not be refunded.
- If any student pays the fee for any course and wants a refund before the commencement of classes/courses in the Institute, all other fees other than the Registration Fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. In case of refunds, if any will be processed within 15 working days.
- No refund shall be made in case the candidate cannot complete the course or discontinues the course for any reason.
- In the case of admissions that happened through the partner platforms, the refund shall be as per the refund policy of the partner platform.